Saturday, October 2, 2010

GLEE BRITNEY SPEARS EPISODE FULL VIDEO

Glee Britney Spears Episode and Her Reaction to it via Her Personal Twitter

OMG I just watched some videos of Britney Spears Episode on Glee, it was amazing, It really reminds me of The teen Britney Spears, They reenact and re-make the Video Music of Britney Spears, such as I'm a slave For you, Me against the music, Baby One more time and so on.

Fortunately I can watch the video on youtube, and I will embed those videos here, But I can't assure that those videos still exist when you drop by here, because some video have been deleted due to copyright. Well, I hope those videos won't be deleted so that you can enjoy them.

Britney Spears tweets about Glee Britney Spears Episode
@Britneyspears
"Slave: Oh ... My ... God ...! Those little boys are SO cute!"
"I know how hard it is to dance with that snake! Nice job."

Britney Spears also was surprised at how well the show re-created the music video set of her 2003 Madonna duet, "Me Against The Music" pointing out that it "looks just like the original," and adding,
"Santana does a great Madonna impression."

And She again tweeted

"... Baby One More Time". "Watching Baby brings back so many memories! Feels like yesterday,"

Britney Spears really Love Glee Britney Spears Episode, She also applauded and adored the rendition of Morris' friendliness in I'm A Slave For You...

I did think the same Morris rendition was terribly awesome, I felt like watching Britney herself, Great Job and Great Episode !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...