Thursday, November 18, 2010

Prince William Engagement to Miss Catherine Middleton.


Prince William engaged to his girlfriend Kate Middleton !!!

Prince William has been engaged to his girlfriend, Kate Middleton. Prince William and Kate Middleton dated for a few years after meeting at the St. Andrews University in Fife, Scotland

A special, William uses a ring that used to be his mother's ring, Princess Diana when betrothed to Prince Charles in 1981. The ring that equipped with 18-carat sapphire eyes is now pinned on Kate Middleton's ring finger.

Engagement proposal have been submitted when they're on vacation in Kenya, Africa.

To the press, William admitted planning the proposal since long.


"I've been planning it and in my opinion, proposed to her in Africa is something that is right. When it's really beautiful, I wanted to show my romantic side," he said, "as loaded on News.com.au site, Wednesday, November 17, 2010.

William admitted that he had brought the ring in his backpack made three weeks prior to proposal.

"I keep it, because I know if you lose, it will create many problems, because I had planned it, Fortunately, all went well."


Furthermore, William had a special reason why wearing a ring owned by his mother who died in 1997 ago to tie up his girlfriend. He said that He did not want to set aside Diana from his wedding.

"This is how I made sure, my mother took part in all the joy of my marriage," he said.

While pursuing his military career, Prince William still takes time out for royal engagements.He flew into Afghanistan on Sunday for a surprise visit to honour Britain's war dead, attending a ceremony at Camp Bastion in Helmand province, the home of the estimated 9,500 British troops deployed in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...