Friday, April 8, 2011

Boa Kwon, A good dancer BUT not A good singer !!!

Boa sounds not as good as she dances !!!

Boa Kwon or well-knowned as Boa is a Korean singer, She has started her singing career since she was at the age of thirteen, She released her debut album ID; Peace B in South Korea on August 25, 2000. That's all about her bios.

Actually, I don't want to talk about her Bios but about her QUALITY or her singing and dancing abilities. I've watched some of her videos, One day few years ago, I watched one of her videos, I don't remember the title though, I showed it to my friend, "She's quite good at dancing, but her voice is just so-so it's too common" My friend said.

Boa is average, At dancing, She is awesome but Since She is a singer, she should balance her dance skill along with her singing skill. Her voice neither has character nor capability of reaching high note.


The other day, I posted a comment on Her Youtube Video BUMP-BUMP (Unfortunately that video is not That Bump-Bump lol) and I said : "She's good enough at dancing but her voice is lame, She needs more practice ", See, I am not biased, right? I acknowledged both the good side and bad side of her. but you know what, her lunatic, fanatic fans or those bigots defend her furiously, What a bigots !!!


They said that Boa is the best Asian singer Whaaaaat ? Asian? Which Asian? If it refers to East Asian, it might be, But if it refers to the whole Asian, They're totally wrong, they seem to talk through their hat, They are less insight and ignorant, Poor them! They have to listened to those terrific singers from southeast asian, such as Charice Pompengco, Agnes Monica, Jacklin Victor and many more. Boa's voice is truly really NOTHING compare to theirs.

Regarding to Boa's LOOK, She's not ugly yet not beautiful, she's in between, She is not sexy as well, she looks like most girls in general, after wrapping up the whole thing, I sum up that She is by all odds mediocre. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...